God has been so very generous with us. We want to be a people that respond to God’s generosity by giving generously back to him! All that we have belongs to him, and we hold it with open hands.
One Time or Recurring Gift
Please enter an amount to give
“You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure.
“For God loves a person who gives cheerfully ”
2 Corinthians 9:7
Set Up Recurring Gifts:
Recurring (giving on a schedule) gifts can be set up through this secure online system. Here's how:
Did you know that giving can be an act of Worship! Giving Is an Act of Worship! All that we have belongs to him, and he has trusted us to care for what he has given us. Learning to live with your hands held wide open, rather than clutching them shut on what you have is the best way to live. Fear of not having enough, or losing all that we have causes us to lose sight of the reasons for the gift, and The Giver. Jesus knows what we need and what we want. He also understands what will be his best for us; you can count on that.
Our hearts and our money connected to one another, He knows this as well. Giving back to God a portion of what he has given us is an act of worship and trust in a God who loves and cares for us. At MCV, we hope you will come to join us as we choose to live out this truth (giving as an act of worship).
When we do this, we can then contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of the ministry, church expenses, help for the poor, and the spread of the gospel here and throughout the world.
Methods you can give financially to Middle Creek Vineyard:
- Online Giving: Use the form to the left to give online. Quick, easy and secure. You choose recurring or a one time gift.
- Church Offering: Give your gifts in an offering basket during our service on Sundays
- Mail: Send your contribution to the Middle Creek Vineyard Church (115 Elm St. Ste I, #66, Farmington, MN 55024.)
- Bank Initiated Checks: Sent directly to Middle Creek Vineyard (similar to a bill pay)
- Stock and other Non-Cash Donations: Contact John Guist
(651-560-0486) for details.
For more information on giving, please email Pastor John at firstname.lastname@example.org.